Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year

It is a new year and time to get the bike back out. Yesterday I finally put it back together after getting it back from Tucson. I am hoping to be able to go riding this week some time if it stops raining. I have also signed up for the Tour de Cure here in Washington. This ride raises money for diabetes research.

After the Tucson ride I came home to a new kitchen. I immediately started putting things back away in the kitchen trying to get as much done as possible before leaving for Hawaii on Dec. 1. I enjoyed my trip to Hawaii with my family. We stayed on the Big Island and went swimming practically every day. The boys loved swimming with the turtles and fish and going to see the volcano.

After we came home I went back to fixing up the kitchen, washing everything before putting it away. I also had to get the Christmas decorations up as I had a party the next week. Between parties and Christmas shopping there has been no time for bike riding.

No comments:

Post a Comment